🤔 Should we throw away the eggplant skin ?
NO! It is a vegetable that we can take advantage of even to the skin and that provides us with numerous benefits. Which is it? It has nasunin in large quantities, an antioxidant that, among other things, delays cellular aging. It is advisable to follow a varied diet that includes this food because it has a high content of calcium, phosphorus and iron.
Today we will teach you how to prepare a fun recipe using eggplant. A hint: it is a dish with a lot of crunch 😉
With this preparation we can add a crunchy touch to our recipes, giving it a fantastic flavor at a low cost, where we could even replace the French fries that we like so much and thus get out of our comfort zone in the kitchen.
Chopped eggplant, sunflower oil or extra virgin olive.
– We wash the eggplants.
– We remove the skin with a peeler so that it is as wide as possible so that it is easier for us to cut it.
– We cut the skin into small strips (width like a spagetti)
– We flour the strips of skin so that they are loose.
– We fry them in sunflower oil that we have previously preheated to 180 degrees.
– Remove from the oil with a strainer and let it rest on absorbent paper to drain the excess oil.
– Finally we add the salt on top. This way we would have our eggplant skin chips, now we just need to incorporate it into our recipes or simply enjoy them by watching a serious one.