🌸 The good weather is finally here, the longer days and the weeks full of rain! Let's welcome this new season with a special dish that celebrates the color and variety of these months: pasta Primavera.
It couldn't be easier to do. You will only need:
- 200 grams of penne pasta or similar.
- 1/2 cup of frozen vegetables (mix of peas, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, carrot to taste).
- 1/2 cup chopped grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil