🥗 If you are tired of the classic lettuce salad , we advise you to accompany it with other more fun ingredients with which you can boost its healthier appearance, without giving up a fresh preparation. This way you will be able to face the summer heat much better.
One option is to include mint, mint or cilantro to add freshness to the dish. Chickpeas or lentils are also a more than adequate option to add that vegetable protein that we need so much. And of course, fruit is a great option to add that sweet touch to the mix! 🤩
I am going to propose a recipe that dispenses with it, leaving us with a super healthy and fresh salad.
• Eggplant (2 units)
• Young onion (1 unit)
• Smoked cod 100gr
• Tomato (3 units)
• Orange and mint vinaigrette
• Tomato (1 unit)
• Oil 1 c/s
• Orange juice (2 units)
• Salt 1 c/s
• Fresh mint 1 c/s
To make the salad, the first thing we will do is peel the eggplants, cut them in half, season them with oil and salt, roast them in the oven at 180° for approximately 30 minutes until they are tender.
STEP BY STEP:
1. We wash the tomatoes well and cut them into brunoise (into small cubes) and place them at the bottom of a dish, covering the entire base of it.
2. Cut the smoked cod into small pieces and place it on top of the tomato that we placed later.
3. We take the eggplant out of the oven, let it cool, cut it into cubes and place it on top of the cod, spread out.
4. Next we will cut the spring onion as finely as we can and plate it, placing it on the eggplant.
Well, we have it almost ready, now we only have the vinaigrette to dress it.
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
1. Place the chopped tomato in a blender glass along with the oil, orange juice, salt and fresh mint.
2. Blend until we have a smooth sauce.
3. Now we just have to dress our salad with this sauce, which will give us a super special and fresh touch... enjoy it!