Tired of always preparing the same appetizers at Christmas ?
Today we are going to prepare a delicious starter with a great delicacy from the sea such as bluefin tuna. With it we will surprise the guests on those days when we so much like to prepare something different.
As I mentioned before, bluefin tuna is considered the little pig of the sea, because everything is used from it, from the most noble parts such as the loin or belly to the skin and even the viscera.
Let's start preparing this super appetizer with a great flavor in just a few steps.
– Step 1: Since we are going to work with the raw tuna, we must freeze it beforehand to avoid taking risks with the anisakis.
– Step 2 : The companion that we will use for this appetizer will be blini bread, a very soft bread usually made with dill that we will find in supermarkets without problems.
– Step 3: Once the tuna is thawed, we will cut it into 0.5 cm cubes and reserve it in a bowl.
– Step 4: For the wasabi mayonnaise we will put a tablespoon of mayonnaise in a bowl and add the wasabi cream or powder while stirring until it is to our liking.
– Step 5: Dress the tuna with the wasabi mayonnaise and salt.
– Step 6: All that remains is to place it on the blini bread and put some toasted sesame seeds on top that will give it flavor and a crunchy texture.
I hope you manage to surprise your guests on those special dates!