What is the best apple to bake? The pippin apple is ideal for this preparation due to its consistency, its soft skin and its sweet flavor with a touch of acidity. We will distinguish it in the supermarket by its yellowish-brownish color.
Baked apples are a delicious treat for the whole family and you can cook them right in one of our Amercook oven-safe casseroles . Plus it won't take you any time to prepare them, this is our very easy recipe.
Ingredients: Pippin apple, brown sugar, butter, ginger powder, cinnamon, liqueur
– Step 1: We core the apple that we have selected for this occasion, which in this case is the reineta variety, we place it on an Amercook dish.
– Step 2: In the hole left in the center of the apple we add brown sugar and a cube of butter
– Step 3: We sprinkle a little ginger powder and cinnamon.
– Step 4: At the base of the container we pour a splash of liquor 43 (optional).
– Step 5: Cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees until we see that it is tender.
– Step 6: We take it out, let it rest and we have our fantastic dessert.