🥔 Baby potatoes are ideal for baking, roasting or boiling thanks to their small size that significantly reduces cooking time.
If we prepare them with the skin we will find nuances of hazelnut and walnuts in their flavor, which makes them ideal to accompany game and beef meats or simply to drink washed down with a delicious dressing of olive oil, garlic and parsley.
What I like most about this recipe is how easy it is to cook this type of potatoes. In addition to being super fast, this preparation will leave us with potatoes with an unbeatable flavor.
Baby potatoes, EVOO, salt, chimichurri sauce.
– We select the smallest potatoes that are similar in size so that we have a homogeneous cooking.
– We wash the potatoes with water to remove any possible dirt.
– We put the potatoes with the skin into the pressure cooker or at low pressure . We can also cook them in the microwave for 13 minutes once they start to whistle.
– We take them out making sure that they are tender. We cut them in half and season them with virgin olive oil and salt.
– We ended up coating them in the chimichurri that we had bought or already prepared previously. To make it we only need 4 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of cayenne, oregano, thyme, cumin, parsley, sweet paprika and the same amount of extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. We mix it with the blender or mash it by hand.
All that remains is to place them on the plate that we are going to eat them on. You will see that we have an appetizer of 10 left and also super rushed.